I have been in major, over-the-top, OCD style spring cleaning mode lately. I have no real explanation for my sudden NEED to have every little thing in my house clean and organized (no, I am not pregnant, simmer down), but as I am tossing useless clutter, storing and organizing every day things, I have been thinking a lot about the things I could not live without. I might make this a running segment, because let’s face it, I love a lot of things.
Things I love: Me
- Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles – I am absolutely in looooooove with these. The scent truly comes out nd stays around, as in you can actually smell it when it is burning. What a novel idea! I am currently in love with the Paris Daydream scent.
- Korres Lip Butter – My friend Tiff (and one of my BlogHer12 roomies!) at Lookie Boo introduced me to this lip butter with a hint of color. In her defense, she did warn me that its an obsession. She was right, I love it in Wild Rose.
- Argan Oil. I have been using this for a few years and I thought it was a small, well kept secret that I was privy to, kind of like a secret society. Due to the explosion of Moroccan Oil hair products, and some great studies, it is now widely known that Argan oil is like liquid gold. I use it as a facial moisturizer, body moisturizer, split end mender. Everything. Sephora has some, but I have heard multiple people say it is available cheaper elsewhere. Just make sure it is pure Argan Oil, nothing else added. (If you are in Canada, PharmaPlus brand, Rexall has a generic one. Available in the skincare aisle.)
- Old Navy The Rockstar jeans. I love these so much that I literally have them in every color. That’s like 7 or 8 pairs. The perfect skinny jean, with a bit of stretch, and an array of colors available. Bonus: Cheap!
- To-Go Tumbler – Seems trivial, but in my effort to drink more water, this has been keeping me on track. Oddly, I find I drink more with a straw. I take this everywhere with me.
- Punky Business Hand and Face Wipes – I discovered these while in Florida and I love them! All natural and organic face and hand wipes, super gentle, smell great and convenient.
- BeneFit They’re Real Mascara – The name says it all. I have been blessed with naturally long eyelashes (#humblebrag), but this formula is long lasting, non clumpy and perfect for an every day look, or add a couple coats for a dramatic look.
- Sevenly – This is a relatively new organization that chooses a new charity every week and they design a variety of beautiful shirts for you to purchase in order to support that cause. For every shirt sold $7 is donated to the charity. Beautiful, amazing, inspiring.
- Bugaboo Bee – We purchased this stroller for travel and lightweight purposes. See more about my love for it here.
- Birdy – I have recently discovered this beauty of a singer and piano player and I am floored by this 15 year old’s (seriously, 15!) talent. Her cover of ‘Skinny Love‘ makes me want to burst into tears and hug her.