There are more things than I could possibly list off that I am thankful for. I actually sat down and started writing them out to put here, then I realized that it might be a little silly and long. I mean, to sit and reflect quietly by yourself is one thing, it’s nice to be reminded of the things you are grateful for and to take stock of all the positive, beautiful things in your life. To list is all here, isn’t necessary. But I DO have some things that I would be lost without lately, that may not be typical, but have been keeping me fueled.
- Heating Pads – I don’t know WHO invented them, but they deserve a big kiss and a cookie. When you are pregnant, and it feels like your lower back/hips/pelvis are going to break apart, they are your BFF.
- Puzzles – What else will keep Marley entertained, engaged and happy for a decent amount of time? I’ve never seen a toddler love puzzles so much in my life. I mean, she will sit and do a 50 piece puzzle ALL BY HER SELF.
- Water – I can’t seem to drink enough of if lately, I am constantly carrying a refillable bottle with me and chugging the stuff. But my love does not end there, oh no! Hot baths have been a body/mind/soul saver lately as well.
- My Job – I bet 99.999% of people would have this on their list, and for obvious reasons, but mine might be a bit different at this time. First off, I love my job and I love the company I work for. What makes me truly grateful for my position and the type of people I work with, is the flexibility and support they provide me with. Being able to work at home, or while mobile, and not having to be in the office on a regular schedule has been saving me a lot of stress and time. Thank you!
- Sour Gummi worms/bears – I don’t know what it is about these suckers, but they are magically delicious and I can’t get enough of them.
- Channing Tatum – Because, well, obviously.